(17) Microstructure, Aggregation Kinetics, and Standing of Colloidal Ellipsoids Near an ac Electrode; J. Yan, A Rashidi, and CL Wirth, in preparation
(16) Influence of cap weight on the motion of a Janus particle very near a wall; A Rashidi, S Razavi, and CL Wirth, in preparation
(15) Role of kT – scale interactions in the dynamics of an active colloidal particle near a boundary; CL Wirth, in revision
(14) Local measurement of Janus particle cap thickness; A Rashidi, MW Issa, I Martin, A Avishai, S Razavi, and CL Wirth, accepted to ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces
(13) Combined effect of surface oxidation and residual alcohol on the mechanics of a multiwalled carbon nanotube laden interface; WD Ivancic and CL Wirth, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects (2018) 551, 42 – 49
(12) Motion of a Janus particle very near a wall
A Rashidi and CL Wirth, Journal of Chemical Physics (2017) 147, 224906
(11) Response of a doublet to a nearby dc electrode of uniform potential
CL Wirth and Sri Harsha Nuthalapati, Physical Review E (2016) 94, 042614
Work prior to appointment at Cleveland State University:
(10) Langmuir monolayer characterization via polymer microtensiometers
P Gijsenbergh, M Pepicelli, CL Wirth, J Vermant and R Puers, Sensors & Actuators: A. Physical (2015) 229, 110 – 117
(9) Fabrication of planar colloidal clusters with template-assisted interfacial assembly
CL Wirth, MFL De Volder, and J Vermant, Langmuir (2015) 31, (5), 1632 – 1640.
(8) A polymer microdevice for tensiometry of insoluble components
P Gijsenbergh, M Pepicelli, CL Wirth, J Vermant and R Puers, Procedia Engineering (2014) 87, 80 – 83
(7) Weak electrolyte dependence in the repulsion of colloids at a water-oil interface
CL Wirth, EM Furst and J Vermant, Langmuir (2014) 30, (10), 2670 – 2675.
(6) Electrolyte dependence of particle motion near an electrode during ac polarization
CL Wirth, PJ Sides and DC Prieve, Physical Review E (2013) 87, 032302
(5) Mechanisms for directed assembly of colloidal particles in two dimensions by application of electric fields in Electrophoretic Deposition of Nanomaterials
PJ Sides, CL Wirth and DC Prieve, 3-72. Eds. JH Dickerson and AR Boccaccini. Springer, 2012.
(4) Single and pairwise motion of particles near an ideally polarizable electrode
CL Wirth, RM Rock, PJ Sides and DC Prieve, Langmuir (2011) 27, (1), 9781-9791.
(3) The imaging ammeter, Editor’s choice & cover
CL Wirth, PJ Sides, DC Prieve, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science (2011) 357, (1), 1-12.
(2) An imaging ammeter for electrochemical measurements
PJ Sides, CL Wirth, DC Prieve, Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters (2010) 13, (8), F10-F12.
(1) 2D assembly of colloidal particles on a planar electrode
DC Prieve, PJ Sides, CL Wirth, Current Opinion in Colloid & Interface Science (2010) 15, (3), 160-174.